The 2011 LACUS Conference
The 2011 LACUS conference will be held at the University of Toledo (Ohio), August 9-12.
Conference Theme: Applying Theories of Communicating
- Translating as Communicating
- Human-Computer Interfaces
- Teaching Language Students to Communicate
- Language Policy
- Text and Discourse Analysis
- Simulation and Gaming
- Neurological Aspects of Communicating
NEW for LACUS 2011:
- Proposal review will be on-going from the opening of the call for papers until the deadline.
- Virtual presentations (via "live" video link) will be an option available to presenters.
The Call for Papers for LACUS 2011 is now open.
Local Host and Program Committee Chair: Douglas Coleman