LACUS 2016 Conference Program
Here you will find the preliminary program for the 2016 LACUS conference. It will be updated until approximately one week before the actual conference, to reflect changes that may not appear in the hard-copy Meeting Handbook. Further changes will be made on-site as needed. The schedule has been created to take into account the dates of availability of presenters, based on the information they provided.
The program is in PDF format. Click here to open it in another window: Program - Updated 2016-07-29.a.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING CORRECTIONS TO THE HANDBOOK PROGRAM WHICH ARE INCLUDED ON THIS PDF (you should make the changes in your printed copy of the Handbook):
- Jasmina Milisevic - Le sujet syntaxique (W 3 AUG 9:30) moves to 10:00
- Jimoh Junior Braimoh - Analyse syntaxique (W 3 AUG 2:30) is cancelled
- Marilena di Bari - A functional approach (W 3 AUG 9:30) moves to 9:00
- Yuri Yerastov - NLP, news media, and dialectology (W 3 AUG 10:00) moves to 9:30
- Valentyna Skybina - "Pluricentralization" of English (W 3 AUG 2:30) is cancelled
- Tazanfal Tehseem - Addressking the enemy (W 3 AUG 3:30) is cancelled
- The opening session (T 2 AUG) is not 5:30-6:50. It is 5:30-6:30.
- The reception (T 2 AUG) is NOT 7:00-9:00, but immediately follows the plenary, 6:30-7:45.